Good Stuff Moving Holiday Notification
Good Stuff Moving is closed for business on Thursday Nov 26th,27th,28th and the 29th. This includes Box pick ups and drop offs.
Good Stuff Moving Is Open For Business
Under Section 6 “Construction and Critical Trades” Exception of the Governors Order 20-20.
What we are doing to keep your family and our movers safe:
- We are wiping down (sanitizing) our trucks and our equipment every day as best as we can.
- Our customers need to participate in social distancing (8-ish feet away from our movers) and to sanitize their homes, apartments, apartment elevators etc BEFORE our crew arrives at our customers home.
- We are asking customers NOT to sign our bill of lading, and to call their own credit cards into our office when the move is complete. Before our crew leaves your home, the crew lead will let our customer know the amount to charge the credit card. We do accept cash as well. We accept personal checks as long as we are NOT moving you into a self-storage facility, loading a customer’s rental truck or loading a customer’s shipping container.
- We are asking customers to let our office know as soon as possible if someone in their home has a fever as to not spread anything to our movers—We are taking this VERY seriously so our movers do not spread the virus to their co-workers, families or to other customers. If our movers feel uncomfortable working for a customer who has a fever, our movers have been instructed to leave the jobsite immediately. Giving us an early heads up about a feverish customer will allow us to re-schedule that customer at a later date before we fill our schedule up for the later date in question.
- We are asking our employees to stay home if they have a fever.