November 4, 2010
Did you know there are many ways to hire Good Stuff Moving?
This is a cross post between the Good Stuff Moving blog and a new page on the Good Stuff Moving website.
Did you know there are many different ways to hire Good Stuff Moving? Here are five of the most popular ways!
Option # 1 Furniture Only ( ” I just don’t want to lift my furniture ” )
– Have Good Stuff Moving move your big heavy furniture. We show up, you tell us which furniture items you need moved where and in what order, we will move them, and then you are on your way!
– Most cost effective option
Option # 2 Furniture and Boxes Only. (” I can take car loads over, but I don’t have time to take boxes over” )
– Pack your household goods into boxes and move the small / misc. items over yourself. (ie. plants, lamps,pictures, toys, garage items, etc…anything that can fit into your vehicle! )
– Have Good Stuff Moving move your furniture and boxes only.
– Most popular…this option is great for college students moving into their first apartment or back home for the summer!
Option # 3 Everything moved (” I don’t want to move a thing but I can pack myself ” )
– Pack your goods into boxes and have Good Stuff Moving move everything in your house.
– Less work for you…all you need to do is pack, label, and then tell us where everything goes!
Option # 4 (” I don’t want to do a thing ” )
– Have Good Stuff Moving complete a full service pack and move for you. Day 1 we come over and pack all of you goods into boxes, and prepare your items to be moved. Day two we move everything into your new home.
– Special rates apply
– Must have an onsite estimate done
Option # 5 Labor only (” I don’t need a truck ” )
– Hire Good Stuff Moving to load or unload your truck.
– Great option for people moving in from out of town. Call us and we will take care of everything for you while you check out your new home!
To request a quote, click here!